Writ petition against appointment of uttrakhand apo-2009

Dear Sir/Madam,
I have Applied for the said pot in 2009, for which I have cleared the Preliminary & Main Exam, but it i seem that the entire interview which is of 50 Marks is totally Bios.
Now is it posible for me to file a writ petion in High court against Uttarakhand Public service commision for conducting these exam & Interview.
Most of the candidates including myself is humilated during interview & being asked by silly & unethical quetions for concerned appointment which was not necesary
Morover candidates who has secured less Marks in Main exam got more marks in an Interview which clearly reflects that Appointment is totally Bios. This is conducted by Board Members Appointed by UKPSC.
My Roll No is 113031.
Pls find attatch the Marks list which can focus you regarding favour/Bios of Selection Procedure.

Ghanshyam Prasad (Expert)

You have to raise some other irregularities in writ petition.

Sudhir KumarOnline (Expert)

you consult the nearest service law lawyer. you may have a point

You can go ahead if you are able to prove bias on the part of the selctors and silly & unethical quetions put in the interview.

prabhakar singh (Expert)

A writ would be possible but for that you need to visit to the Hgh court and to engage a good writ lawyer.

×

New Course - IBC!     |    x