Will i file 420 with builders who has done fraud with me

This query is : Resolved 

Online (Querist)
10 May 2021

2017 I hv given my land to one of the builder for residential development at ration of 30:70, and time period of 36 months, after the agreement builder has approach SBI bank, where he was having good relationship with SBI RM real estate
He applied for loan of 5 Cr, loan approved, he got 100% disbursements without verifying project development by bank, The same disbursements amount he use to close their other project loan in same bank, instead of completing my project... (As the project is RERA approval) as of now on my project zero developments
now will I file complaint against the builder and bank manager ......

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900Online (Expert)
10 May 2021


Yes, you can complaint against the builder and bank for malpractices followed by builder and bank.

kavksatyanarayanaOnline (Expert)
10 May 2021

Yes. I agree with the advice of learned expert Mr.Sirish Pawar sir.

Dr J C VashistaOnline (Expert)
11 May 2021

Well analysed, opined and advised, I agree with experts.

Sankaranarayanan Online (Expert)
11 May 2021

Yes you initiate the action as advised by the experts

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate Online (Expert)
12 May 2021

You can file a complaint against the builder with RERA and also against the bank manager with the top management of the bank's corporate office about the alleged malpractice.
Besides, you can consult a local advocate and draft a complaint against the builder with the local police for cheating activities if the builder has not taken up the work despite availing loan on the name of this project.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Muslim Personal Law     |    x