Whether society can charge transfer fees in deed of exchange

Can society charges transfer fees for deed of exchange in same society between my family exchange.

K.S.Ramaswamy AdvocateOnline (Expert)

In my view the society can charge transfer fee, how ever the querist may consult a prudent lawyer in his jurisdiction to get more clarification in the matter

K.S.Ramaswamy AdvocateOnline (Expert)

K.S.Ramaswamy AdvocateOnline (Expert)

K.S.Ramaswamy AdvocateOnline (Expert)

K.S.Ramaswamy AdvocateOnline (Expert)

Exchange deed for which? your query is not clear. Whether a flat exchange? If so is it registered?

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900Online (Expert)
01 December 2020

Society is not restricted for charging the transfer fees so society will charge the transfer fees.

N.J.S.Rajkumar alias narasimhaOnline (Expert)
01 December 2020

Agree with Expert / Advocate Mr.Shirish Pawar

01 December 2020

The facts posted lack clarity. Do you mean that members of your family exchanged the apartment among the family members as a part of family settlement or partition?

Please post complete but simple facts.

02 December 2020

Mr. / Ms Anonymous,
What is the document executed for transfer of title (ownership) as stated ?
What type of the Society referred in the post ?
However, any Society has no jurisdiction to register transfer of property.
Vague and incompleted facts can not lead to form an opinion and oblige.
Consult and engage a local prudent lawyer for proper analyses of facts/ documents, professional advise and necessary proceeding.

04 December 2020

Author need to provide the information asked by the expert Dr. J.C. Vashishta ji.

×

CrPC Course!     |    x