Upgrad LLM

Wcm formation without voting or following procedure

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
21 October 2020

Our Apartment complex in Bangalore has a wcm firmed without a single vote being cast. Whom can I complain to and any address whom I can send it go to for redressal!

Thanks and regards

Isaac GabrielOnline (Expert)
21 October 2020

Is it registered with the Registrar or the Deputy Registrar of Coop.Socieities.or functioning independently.In either case complaint could be filed with the competent Authority for Managing such Apartments.

Rajendra K Goyal Online (Expert)
21 October 2020

May file complaint before the Registrar of Societies.

kavksatyanarayanaOnline (Expert)
21 October 2020

File a complaint to the Registrar of Societies of your District if your Association was registered under "the Societies Registration Act, or to the Deputy Registrar of Cooperative Societies of your District.

Hemant AgarwalOnline (Expert)
22 October 2020

1. WHAT is "WCM" ????

2. LASTLY, aapka naam-karan nahi hua hai kya abhi tak .... jo aap "anonymous" query puch rahe ho ????

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x