LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Want to change my religion

(Querist) 06 December 2019 This query is : Resolved 
Hi sir or madam iam sheik Abdullah basically I am from a Muslim religion but the issue is I married a Hindu girl I want to change my religion to Hindu for my wife is it possible to change it legally to change my name and religion.The main issue is my wife side I had a full support but I don't have any support from my side and my wife family still don't know iam a Muslim guy. So please help to solve this issue if I change my name and religion in all documents but I can't hide my father's name please help to solve this issue.

I am ready to convert to a Hindu religion from my bottom of heart for my wife. Please help
Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Expert) 06 December 2019
please contact nearest Arya Samaj Temple
Sheik (Querist) 07 December 2019
Anyone please give me better suggestions
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 07 December 2019
Yes. I agree with the advise of expert Mr.Sudhir Kumar ji. you shall meet arya samaj or any (Hindu) priest.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 08 December 2019
What is the dispute for consideration and obligation of experts on this platform ?
Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Expert) 08 December 2019
This is basically not a legal qauery.

for better suggestion meet a lawyer and pay his consultation fee.
Guest (Expert) 09 December 2019
Mr.Sudhir Kumar Deputy Director Please Confirm how the Legal Aspects are not involved here
Guest (Expert) 09 December 2019
Querist --- Please meet the Hindu Arya Samaj located near your place with all details and it would be done please
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 10 December 2019
Embarrassing Hinduism is very easy. Arya Samaj also keep record of such conversion so everyone has suggested you to take their service. You cant change the name of your father in the record etc. and even their is no such requirement. You can even not suppress this fact from your wife if you are ever confronted on the basis of your documents.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query