Under ground mining

Dear sir, i am facing problem with the following Government order( GO), Lessee doing underground mining beneath my private patta land from neighbor land without disturbing my surface land area. can he do the underground mining beneath my land without my consent. AP state government told that minerals are belonging to government, hence they can give right to extract minerals to any own without surface rights. is it correct. what are the remedies available to me to protect my mineral property. please advise with supporting case laws and provision of laws.

If you are in any way affected or disturbed ,you can make a complaint.Your rights cannot be infringed or interfered without your permission.Get details from the local body about any on going scheme as stated.

Discuss with local lawyer and file case for a stay on mining as it may effect your usefulness of your land.

Obtain the details of the Survey number with extent for doing mining from the Director/Manager of Mining & Geology Department of your District using RTI. With the details, you shall consult a local lawyer for specific guidance.

Consult a local prudent lawyer with relevant documents for better appreciation of facts/ records, professional guidance and necessary proceeding.

As the mining department is not cooperating, should move to court for a stay on mining in your land.

The only option is in approaching the High Court in a Writ Petition.

×

IPC Grand Course     |    x