Two regular degree simultaniously

sir I decided to do two regular course together one was bsc and other was dled but I left my dled took a tc from dled college then my bsc course would valid or not please help me in this regard

Two degrees at a time is not possible. You have taken the TC from the DL Ed college. Then why doubt?

Sudhir KumarOnline (Expert)

depends upon norms of both universities.

Sankaranarayanan Online (Expert)

You check with the University as pointed by Mr. Sudhir Kumar sir

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate Online (Expert)

it’s not a crime anymore to pursue two degrees simultaneously in India. But some limitations are still there. Some universities has implemented this rules but with some modifications and limitations such as student can go for distant/open courses along with a regular course or it should be from another university.
In order to promote distance education in India, the Distance Education Council (DEC) students can now be enrolled in the two degree prgrammes simultaneously. According to DEC, students can pursue two degrees through a combination of distance and regular modes, however, two-degree programme pursued through regular modes is not valid.

One of the two courses has to be regular and other one can be pursued by distance mode but both the courses can not be pursued concurrently/ as regular student.

×

Muslim Personal Law     |    x