LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Trasnsfer certioficate

(Querist) 08 October 2013 This query is : Resolved 
I have completed my Mtech in part time.
Admission for Mtech in university was done through an educational trust, My transfer certificate was handed over to educational trust to submit to university.
Due to misunderstanding between the trust and university we have been taken under university from 3rd semester.
After completing my Mtech I have requested the university to issue my TC. University after checking found Original TC was not submitted by educational trust. Now university is blaming to get original TC from education trust, and when checked with Educational trust, they are not responding and also mentioning that they do not have the certificates with them.
how to proceed pl help.
Nadeem Qureshi (Expert) 08 October 2013
contact a lawyer personally with all documents
ajay sethi (Expert) 08 October 2013
issue legal notice to trust to hand over orginials lying in its custody
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 08 October 2013
If you have acknowledgement of the handing over of the document, issue legal notice. Meanwhile try your previous college to issue duplicate as original has been lost by completing the required formalities.
Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Expert) 08 October 2013
Take a help of RTI act .

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query