LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Transfer of school from one society to another

(Querist) 24 July 2022 This query is : Resolved 
What is the procedure to change school management from one society to another.. is passing resolutions from both the societies enough or anything further to be done?
Please let me know the details
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 24 July 2022
Yes. Both societies have the same objects and aims, then each society shall conduct a General Body meeting and with 3/5th majority shall vote for transferring the school. And the District Educational Officer/Joint Director of the District concerned shall give permission to that effect. Then will all the copies you have to file the same before the Registrar of Societies concerned.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 25 July 2022
I agree and appreciate the opinion and advise of senior expert Mr. Kavksatyanarayana.
Consent / approval of both managements and DoE is mandatory.
Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Expert) 10 January 2023
New change has to be registered with ROC.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now