LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Transfer of property

(Querist) 14 October 2013 This query is : Resolved 
My client's father have left the property after his death. and then my cleint take the letter of administration in his and his mother name. Now he want to transfer the property in his name. please let me know the processure.
ajay sethi (Expert) 14 October 2013
.make an application for mutation of property in the name of your client and his mother along with letters of administration granted by court .
Sri Vijayan.A (Expert) 14 October 2013
Just make mutations in the following.
1. Property Tax
2. Water Tax
3. Electricity Service Connection

That's all.

In this case, the deed whereby your client's father acquired the property, the LoA or Death certificate and Legal Heir certificate of father are the parent documents.

Please advise your client to keep these documents under safe custody.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 14 October 2013
The property can be mutated in the name of both.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query