To claim property

i have original document of agriculture land of my great grand father he died so many years ago , they mentioned the rights of land goes to my sons and their sons , i have registry , so how i claim the land whats the procedure for it , what document required for showig my relation with great grand father, plz suggest me what to do now

First requirement would be the Legal Heir Certificate from the date of demise of your great grand father.. Discuss in detail with your Local Advocate and follow the steps.

Repeated query.

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/to-claim-propert-719986.asp

It is absurd and ridiculous to repeat same story time and again, which do not change perception of law/ opinion, advise and obligation of experts..

Technical problem of this site i.e., Lawyers Club of India has pasted it thrice.

This is a repeated query. Certain primary information were sought in the original query. The repeated query is silent on those aspects. As such, no meaninful suggestion is possible.

Intentional repetition of the query is not a good habit.

×

Join the MasterClass     |    x