Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

To claim fathers pf and gratuity after his death

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 20 November 2017 This query is : Resolved 
Dear Sir,

My dad has passed away on nov 7th, he is a bsnk employee can you help me how to claim gratuity and pension to my mothers name
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 20 November 2017
FIRST YOU GET LEGAL HEIR CERTIFICATE FROM LOCAL tehsildar. If you are the nominee or your mother is the nominee after marriage they will /bank will pay the PF AND gratuity to your mother or any of you if you are a nominee. if you are not a nominee prior to marriage whoever was nominees will come into operation it will be valid.If no nominee is appointed you approach the bank with legal heir certificate and death certificate of your father,no nomination etc and the Bank would pay you PF and gratuity of your late father.Red the following also for Your information.
xplored our offers!
What's Hot
Home Saving Schemes Know about EPF claim after the Death of a Subscriber
Know about EPF claim after the Death of a Subscriber

Credit Score of 750 = Easy approval on Loans/Credit Card! Check now in less than 3 min!Check for FREE
You can get further information by clicking the link below:

EPF claim after the death of a subscriber
EPF or Employee’s Provident Fund is a savings scheme available to all salaried employees residing in India. It is more of a retirement saving scheme that helps employee build a retirement fund by investing a fraction of their salary in the account every month which can later be used in the time of retirement. EPF is mandatory for individuals earning a salary up to Rs.6500. Those earning more than Rs.6500 can contribute to the fund voluntarily. The fund is maintained by EPFO(Employee provident Fund Organisation). Both the employer and the employee contribute to the employee’s fund.;.
Guest (Expert) 20 November 2017
You need not have to adopt such a long procedure, as advised by Ms. Usha Kapoor, that would lead you to nowhere in getting your claims. Further, every PF cannot be EPF. PF can be of the nature of GPF, CPF.

Everything is available in the organization. PF or gratuity can be claimed only by the nominee of the deceased, not by any heir on production of heir certificate, as every employee has necessarily to make nomination for such contribution to be claimed after death of the employee.

So, go to the controlling office of your father, check the name of nominee appointed by your father and then get prescribed forms for claim to be filled only by the nominee/s of the PF and gratuity, not by anyone else.
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 20 November 2017
If you appreciate my answer please give me likes.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 20 November 2017
No reply for anonymous author..
Kumar Doab (Expert) 20 November 2017 NO reply....
Kumar Doab (Expert) 20 November 2017
Pls post with your ID and you can get many replies..................
Kumar Doab (Expert) 20 November 2017
Dear LCI Querist,

You may very well proceed as deemed fit against advertisements of IT=@PSD the 3rd posor, postor, impostor in this thread also...................

The foul display in this thread also is in IT's=@PSD's own admission 'Die hard' habit ...............

We although wish IT eternal peace and sleep...
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 21 November 2017
The like you'd given,me is not showing,in my total thanks profile. Admin is responsible for this. Would you mind giving me another like to get over the loss caused by removal of your thanks from my thanks [profile. giving me another like Admin has been doing thanks manipulation for the last one year now

Thanks and Regards,

Guest (Expert) 21 November 2017
@Kumar Doab

Kumar Doab (fake name) has very clearly demonstrated the state of his unsound mind through his 3 very vague and irrelevant posts.

When Mr. Kumar Doab has state, " NO reply...." in the first of his 3 post, with what object he made 2 more vague & irrelevant replies, when he has no advice to give on the problem of the querist?

His 3rd post very clearly demonstrates the state of his unsound mind.


You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query