LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

There is a problem with my document

(Querist) 25 September 2022 This query is : Resolved 
I am keshab kr sarkar. My father name is Tapan Kr sarkar .this name my start write from my birth certificate, now I have start writing me & father name keshab kumar sarkar, Tapan Kumar sarkar my other documents. Like,in addhar, PAN, college degree certificate , Even the HS pass certificate has keshab kr sarkar & Tapan Kr sarkar written on it. Will there be any problems in the future?
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 25 September 2022
You have to obtain Gazette Notification through the Tahsildar concerned as there is a difference in certificates and Aadhaar, Pan, etc.
Advocate Bhartesh goyal (Expert) 26 September 2022
Yes, in future you may face problems so better get the names corrected as suggested by expert kavaksatyanarayana.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 29 September 2022
Well advised by experts, get gazette notification published for correct name.
P. Venu (Expert) 06 October 2022
To my knowledge, the apparent mismatch may not be and need not be any consequence.
Keshab kumar Sarkar (Querist) 06 October 2022
Sir,they said as far as they know actually that's kr means kumar only for surname name , I have asked some experts

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query