LIVE Online Course on Indian Constitution by Dr. Ravishankar Mor. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Supreme court judgement on technical courses

(Querist) 10 November 2017 This query is : Resolved 
Namasthae Sirs,

Iam an Govt employed and presently working as an technician on Diploma Education basis. Now without quiting my current job i want to elevate to higher posts by updating myself with higher qualifications. In this regard the AMIE courses equivalent to B.E ( Engineering graduate ) offered by Institution of Engineers ( India ) Kolkatta is the best option owing to flexibility in timings and no donations. Before my enrolment the AMIE was recognized by MHRD( Government ) and presently for those students enrolled prior May 2013 was recognized by AICTE ( Government ).

Recently Supreme court quashed the recognition of all technical courses in distance education mode. This surely affects the Passed and presently studing AMIE and AMIETE students. Not only the present students but also for new aspirants living in remote villages where daily access to Diploma or Engineering colleges is not possible. Considering all these cases, Can we appeal and request the Supreme court for justification or else supreme court judgement will be the final. Please advice us

Isaac Gabriel (Expert) 10 November 2017
Chances are remote.
Guest (Expert) 10 November 2017
No opinion possible without going through the exact language of the judugment.
Guest (Expert) 10 November 2017
Further to it, you have not stated on what merits you want to challenge the earlier judgment, if there is any.
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 11 November 2017
Unless we read the full JUdgmenyt I cAN't prepare grounds for challenging the Supreme court Judgment.
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 11 November 2017

If you appreciate my answer to your query please give me like.
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 11 November 2017

If you appreciate my answer to your query please give me like.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 11 November 2017
SC judgement is applicable till revised by it. You can obtain study leave from the department to complete your degree.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query