25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Substituted service.

(Querist) 03 July 2013 This query is : Resolved 
Dear Experts,
Sir, Aggrieved by the lower court order i filed a Civil revision petition in the HIGH Court.Admitted and order as notice to the respondents.Notices sent in above to the respondents returned as LEFT.but respondents not there and can not able to find out their present addresses.Again HIGH Court ordered the Fresh notice to the Respondents.but not trace able them.under these circumstances can 't we pray the hon'ble court for substituted services.kindly advice on this with suitable guidance. Thanq sir.
R.K Nanda (Expert) 03 July 2013
file application for SS on the last known addresses of respondants, in hc AND PRAY TO HC TO ALLOW IT.
Adv Archana Deshmukh (Expert) 03 July 2013
You can pray for publication of the notice in the newspaper.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 03 July 2013
You can prey for alternate method as advised by the experts.
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 03 July 2013
Yes, you can move an application under Order 5 Rule 20 of CPC.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query