Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sub caste carrection in school and college tc

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 27 December 2022 This query is : Resolved 
my caste is SC/samagara
but in my education documents TC caste SC/adikarnataka how to correction
i have correct caste certificate
caste is carrect but sub caste is wrong
i already given application for sub caste carrection in school tc for headmaster but response
please help me sir/medam

kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 27 December 2022
You have to apply to the Tahsildar concerned stating the fact with proof to get a fresh certificate from the Tahsildar. No other alternative in my view.
Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Expert) 28 December 2022
how wrong cast was mention in TC? On the basis of which input?

Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 28 December 2022
I concur with experts.
Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Expert) 29 December 2022
I still repated

how wrong cast was mention in TC? On the basis of which input?

N.K.Assumi (Expert) 29 December 2022
In addition to the above experts opinion, I would suggest that if you fail in all those efforts, and if your claim is genuine, file a declaratory suit in the Court, for correcting your caste with necessary documents to support your claims.
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 29 December 2022
If the error has occurred in the TC alone, then you may issue a legal notice to the headmaster to rectify the error with a copy endorsed to the educational department, failing to invoke any response you my resort to legal action as per law.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 30 December 2022
@ Anonymous,
You have adequately been advised and obliged by experts, now it is your call to proceed.
Best wishes for the coming New Georgian year-2023

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now