What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
Criminal, civil, constitutional matters, limitation,Motor Vehicle, matters connected with Court martial or Military law, Family law etc.
My area of expertise 7 years as panel Counsel for SBI and Criminal lawyer since 1995
My experience in
the area (years): 1989
belong to: Indian Society of International Law and member of Supreme Court Bar Association.
writing which has appeared : No
Only LL.B with "B" Grade
Award & Honors:
: General diary of police is a public document?
I do not find the citation sc 1999-(003) crimes 0027-sc ,so if you share the link or details of the judgement that will be helpful for us
Member (Account Deleted)
: Indian Evidence act
are there any relevant judgements on it where the plaintiff deposes that he took the photos and got it developed himself and the same is admissible as evidence?
Please can you cite me some cases on it?
: clarification w.r.t. Establishment
larification w.r.t. Establishment
Dear sir, I want to know that, is AP STATE POLICE HOUSING CORPORATION LTD AND AP STATE HOUSING CORPORATION LTD are act of parliament or state legislature? kindly let me know about this
Member (Account Deleted)
respected, if a person who is not married only had sex chat with a married girl with her consent on a social networking site. and they both never met. and the chat was only for 2 days is this any offence committed by that boy?if her husband finds that chat can it be any harm to that boy? who never met her.
DR SURESHA G
: Property Issue
I have a quiery . I will appreciate if the club members give their valuable opinion .
My meternal Grand father is Late H Sanna Somappa Died in March 1975
My Grand Mother is Late Gangamma Died in June 1997
They have 10 childrens
1.H S Hanumanthappa -Died in March 1985 at the age of 52 years -Married 1955
2. H S Parvathamma Alive - with 3 Childrens age 72 years as of 2015-Married 1956
3. H S Revanasiddappa Died in 2004 at the age of 62 years - 3 Childrens (1 Expired ) -Married in 1966
4. H S Nagarajappa Died in 1996 at the age of 51 years - 5 Childrens Married in 1966
5.H S Jayamma Died in 2012 at the age of 66 years -5 Childrens (1 expired ) Married in 1959
6 H S Heggappa Died in 2006 at the age of 59 years -5 Childrens Married in 1968
7. H S Sharadamma Died in 2009 at the age of 60 years -4 Childrens Married in 1966
8. H S Bharamakka Alive age 64 years -3 Childrens Married in 1966
9. H S Rathnamma Alive age 63 years -2 Childrens Married in 1970
10 H S Gangamalamma Alive age 61 years -4 Childrens Married in 1975
Late H Sanna Somappa had property as follows
1.56 Acres of Irrigated land in Hale Kunduvada Davanagere City Carporation . Which is worth of 56 Crores as of 2015 property value
2. Khana Koppalu in Hale Kunduvada Davanagere City Carporation . Which is worth of one Crores as of 2015 property value
3. Houses in Hale Kunduvada Davanagere City Carporation . Which is worth of 50 lakhs as of 2015 property value
The above three properties are distributed only among 4 male childrens 1,3,4 and 6 in 1980 ignoring the female childrens
The legal heirs of 1,3,4 and 6 sold few properties
The quiery is
Is there any chance of getting shares for 2,5,7,8,9 and 10 Daughters of Late sanna Somappa (The alive and the legal heirs of deceased)
If so could you please advise how to approach
Awaiting the response from the member friends
s/o Late H S Sharadamma .(7th legal heir of Late Sanna Somappa)