Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shall I recover the amount?

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 27 April 2010 This query is : Resolved 
Respected Experts,

Father has taken amount from me and issued an un-dated Cheque for Rs.1 Lakh. One year back he expired. Now shall I file any case against his LRs for recovery of the said amount. If so plz. Clarity.
AEJAZ AHMED (Expert) 27 April 2010
You can file "Civil Suit" for recovery of the amount
aman kumar (Expert) 27 April 2010
You can file "Civil Suit" for recovery of the amount
but plz give same details
1 for what purpose money was taken
2.which mean money was given as cash/ cheque
3.when person is died ?
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 27 April 2010
I go with Aejaz.
Adinath@Avinash Patil (Expert) 29 April 2010
Parthasarathi Loganathan (Expert) 01 May 2010
Author being the son of the deceased, is also the class I legal heir of his father. Then his share for the legal heirship claim to the debts of the deceased will also be taken into account.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query