LAW Courses

AEJAZ AHMED's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 228

+ View Full Profile

Born in a small Town by name: KORATLA  in Karimnagar Dist., (A.P), in a educated Family, and my Father namely: G.A. MOHIUDDIN, was served as a Revenue Employee, Retired as MRDO in Mandal Praja  Parishad at Karimnagar Dist.

I Studied up-to High School at Koratla itself,  thereafter, I did my Junior college(10+2) and Graduation ( B.Sc) at Warangal and then I joined for L.L.B. in the year 1993 at  Mukhaffam Jah College OSMANIA UNIVERSITY, and completed the Law Graduation in the Year 1996.

After Completion of my L.L.B. ( Law Graduation ) I registered for Legal Traineeship at Bar Council of Andhra Pradesh, at HYDERABAD in the Month/Year June 1997 under the Guidence Senior High Court Advocate, by joining the Office of MR. M.A. BARI, native of KARIMNAGAR DIST.,  I was attached to him till Dec 1999.

Then I joined another Office of one Notorized Advocate namely MR. ILYAS MOHAMMED SABRY, and I worked with him for the  period of one year i.e. Jan 1999 to June 2010.

Then started Practicing independently from July 2001, as an independent LAWYER, by having my Office at CHANDANAGAR, BHEL and Residence at Mehdipatnam. HYDERABAD.

I had appeared and represented in different Courts, i.e. Civil, Criminal, Consumer, High Court and in all most all the Tribunals including Wakf and Land Grabbing at Hyderabad and in Surrounding District Courts such as Sangareddy, Zaheerabad, Vikharabad, Siddipet, Nalgonda and Shadnagar;  in different nature of Cases.  At Civil side,  I dealt with Property disputes, Real Estate matter, Money Recovery Suits, Consumer Disputes etc., and at Criminal side dealt with Family matters,  i.e Maintenance, Dowry Disputes U/S. 498-A of IPC, Negotiable Instument Act Cases, specially Dishonor of Cheqe U/S. 138 of NI Act and other Penal matters.  

I am having an experience of  more than Thirteen  ( 13 ) Years in the field of LEGAL PROFESSION, Commercial & Contracts side in INDIA and at Saudi Arabia.

PRESENT JOB PROFILE: 

September 2010 - Present

Position: CONTRACT ADMINISTRATOR

Company:  SINOPEC INTERNATIONAL PETROLEUM SERVICE CORPORATION 

Place: Al - Khobar, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

PREVIOUS JOB PROFILES:

1.      October 2009 - August 2010

Position: LEGAL & CONTRACT ADMINISTRATOR

Company:  SAUDI COMPANY FOR ENVIRONMENTAL WORKS LTD. 

2.      August 2008 - November 2009

Position: LEGAL CONSULTANT

Company:  AL BASSAM LAW FIRM. 

3.      July 2001 - August 2008

Position: Lawyer

Company:  Independent & Own Office

Place: Chandanager, BHEL, Hyderabad

4.      January 1999 - June 2001

Position: Associate Lawyer

Company:  Office of  I. M. Sabery

Place: Mehdipatnam, Hyderabad

5.      June 1997 - December 1998

Position: Junior Lawyer

Company:  Office of Mr. M. A. BARI, Senior Advocate of High Court of AP

Place: Mallapally, Hyderabad

My Contact Details:

AEJAZ AHMED

Contract Administrator

Sinopec International Petroleum Services (Saudi Branch)

Eurovillage Compound, AL KHOBAR–31952, K.S.A.

Mobile No: +966 543906024

E-mail: aejaz_legal@hotmail.com

Connect to me on :

Yahoo : aejaz_legal 

Skype: aejaz_legal

msn/hotmail : aejaz_legal

My Other Links:

http://www.ecademy.com/account.php?id=457900

http://www.linkedin.com/in/aejazahmed

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1335862915

What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    I can answer the disputed question and for every litigation from the field of Civil, Criminal, Taxation, IPR, Labour disputes and of Constitutional nature.

My area of expertise
    Civil & Criminal side

My experience in the area (years):
    11 YEARS 6 MONTHS

Organizations I belong to:
    LAW FIRM

Publications or writing which has appeared :

Educational credentials:
    M.Sc, L.L.B.

Award & Honors:

• neeraj044737490 says : PLEASE HELP ME SIR
    My query is that we have a case for partition suit filed in Sealdah Civil Court for partition in kolkata, we got X Party preliminary degree and appoint commissioner for survey and partition but commissioner is delaying and not giving report from last 3 yrs,we have paid all the fees legally and non legally, but apart from that he is not giving any response, how i can take any legal action and bound the commissioner to submit report within time limit and how i can get information about the status from RTI prospective, Please help me soon Niraj jaiswal

• aashhokaan says : sav my lif
    mam, my wif fil d cas against me so ther s any valid ground s nt avail d cas wil fal in wich sid, v did reg marg witout our parent knwldg 1st my wif sid aceptn our marg bt nw tey seekn divorc bcz my fam bakgroun n astro . my wif says thos past days v il break our reltnshp by MC i replid i cnt liv witout u c said me 2 d sam situatn bt its al our fate. aft 1mnth c crwying i cant heard d voic so i ll ask ur parent u wnt cry ma.. my wif dad desnt aceptng marrg my wif say u giv mutual cnsent 2 me . m said k bt her dad nt pickn my cal thm c said u dnt tsry cal v il met n coturt.. if may u wil win d case v ij join b4 tat i wmt help u.. bt nw i do her fav bt nw 2 c ajlso askn divoprc els c wnt cme witt me..... dgjjattggmm jjpqmn p7deeghdd gg dmmgimmdeghghgi4mogipsdpmdfggpsg.pp

• Deepa Maheshwari says : regarding stay order from court on illegal proper
    how can Welfare Residential association stay from court for illegal construction in his area send me the full procedure as soon as possible

• Nikhil says : plz help me out with my query
    http://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/Lease-with-UNLIMITED-period-Is-it-Valid--256396.asp If possible kindly help me out with my question.

• Syed Mubassir Ali says : Urgent waqf propert matter
    RESPECTED SIR, I AM SYED LIYAKAT ALI (MUTAWALLI) KHANKAH NIZAMIYA MAZAR AGHA CHOWK JABALPUR (M.P.) THE DARGAH KHANKAH NIZAMIYA MAZAR AGHA CHOWK IS REGISTERED IN WAQF BOARD BHOPAL (M.P.) ACT 1995 . THE DARGAH HAS REGISTRY AND MAP PASSED FROM THE GOVT. IN YEAR 1920 NOW IN PAST FEW YEARS THE GOVT. HAS STARTED THE MASTER PLAN IN JABALPUR IN WHICH THE ROADS ARE BECOMING WIDER THE GOVT. HAS BROKEN ALL THE RELIGIOUS PLACES WHICH DOESN'T HAVE REGISTRY OR OWNERSHIP BUT THE DARGAH KHANKAH NIZAMIYA HAVE REGISTRY AND MAP PASSED.BUT THE GOVT. WANTS THE LAND OF THE DARGAH ALSO BUT WE DIDN'T WANT TO GIVE IT TO GOVT. BECAUSE THERE IS NO ENCROACHMENT FROM US. WE HAVE FILED A PETITION IN THE HIGH COURT OF M.P. AND THE CHIEF JUSTIS HAS GIVEN A STAY ORDER TO THE DARGAH IN 2006. NOW IN JULY 2011 THE CASE RE-OPEN AND THE JUSTIS HAS GIVEN ORDER TO THE COMMISSIONER OF MUNICIPAL CORPORATION JABALPUR AND MUTAWALLI OF DARGAH TO DO COMPROMISE FOR THE DARGAH PLACE. BUT WE DIDN'T WANT TO DO ANY TYPE OF COMPROMISE.BECAUSE ACCORDING TO MUSLIM LAW THERE IS A DARGAH WHICH CAN NOT BE SHIFTED. IN THE HIGH COURT IF WE SAY THAT WE DIDN'T WANT TO DO ANY TYPE OF COMPROMISE THAN WHAT DECISION JUSTICE WILL GIVE ACCORDING TO YOU.AND WILL THE HIGH COURT GIVE US TIME TO FILE A PETITION IN THE SUPREME COURT OF INDIA. WE HAVE TO APPEAR IN THE HIGH COURT ON 09/09/2011. SO PLEASE GIVE A SUGGESTION WHAT TO DO IN THIS MATTER.PLEASE REPLY FAST. YOUR SINCERELY. SYED LIYAKAT ALI (MUTAWALLI) KHANKAH NIZAMIYA MAZAR AGHA CHOWK. e.mail:- mubassirali_ikhtiyari@yahoo.com

Comment Please

Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 53581

Raj Kumar Makkad
Queries Replied : 44370

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34799