LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Service law

(Querist) 16 May 2016 This query is : Resolved 
Respected Learned Members
In MSEDCL a public limited company,one Assistant Engineer abscond from the duties without any intimation to the employer in year 2011.The employer ie MSEDCL is fails to take any action against the absconding employee such as Show cause notice,Dismissal,Issuing Charge sheet,Termination etc.The absconding employee is still is on payroll of Employer only Status- payment Stop.Now the absconding employee appears in year 2016 ie after 5 years and claim employment.the question is whether absconding employee is entitle for employment,what about back wages? Thanks in advance. The urgent reply will be Highly appritiate
Kumar Doab (Expert) 16 May 2016
The query was also posted at:

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Expert) 16 May 2016
He has not been dismissed or terminated ex-parte so it is fault of the PSU. He can claim job.

since he was not on duty in the past days of absence and no leave sanction he cannot claim wages.
shrikant (Querist) 17 May 2016
Thank you Shri Sudhir kumar Sir for valuable opinion.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 17 May 2016
No reply if query repeated.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query