Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sec 107/151 Crpc

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 19 January 2011 This query is : Resolved 
My wife lodged a complaint against me on the basis of which action u/s 107/151 Crpc was initiated by the police.
I am presently on bail. However around one month after complaint was filed the dispute between both of us was resolved and a compromise was arrived at in CAW Cell.
My question to you is that can the proceedings u/s 107/151 already initiated can be stopped/closed by myself or by my wife who was the complainant or will the proceedings continue ?
Amit Minocha (Expert) 19 January 2011
it can be , give a copy of compromise to the concerned ADM/ SEM/ MM
Devajyoti Barman (Expert) 19 January 2011
Yes but it is surprising to know that you have to obtain bail for a proceeding u/s 107 crpc as the law as of now does not prescribe for that.
SANJAY GUPTA (Expert) 19 January 2011
yes you can file compromise petition before the magistrate.
Kirti Kar Tripathi (Expert) 20 January 2011
Ajay Bansal (Expert) 20 January 2011
Yes.Why not.
Kamal Grover (Expert) 28 October 2013
your wife will file the compromise deed and case will be closed.
it is very simple case of minor fight.
Devajyoti Barman (Expert) 28 October 2013
A 2 years old query is revived today.
Quite strange.
Kamal Grover (Expert) 28 October 2013
sorry devajyoti,
Actually i was searching some thing on some point and this query come to my notice and hence reply without notice of the date.
Devajyoti Barman (Expert) 28 October 2013
never mind bro..cheers.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query