Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Running illegal schools

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
06 May 2021

Dear Members,
I have gathered all the relevant information through RTI and found that the school running in my area has not taken any kind of permission from the development authority to run school. Also, the school manager has managed to get the authority of running school from a private house from Madhyamik Shiksha, UP. After knowing all this we have made the complain before Madhyamik Shiksha Vibhag but they are acting like they don't know anything. They complain has also been made against development authority but they are not taking any action. Pls give your opinions ?

Dr J C VashistaOnline (Expert)
06 May 2021

How you are aggrieved by running the school from private house of the owner ?
Report the matter to State Director of Education, if it affects / creates any problem to you.

Sankaranarayanan Online (Expert)
06 May 2021

yes report to the local state authority as pointed by the expert vashista ji

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
06 May 2021

Dear All, we have made the complain before Dios officer but he is ignoring my complain. This matter has already been reached to the top officials still they are not taking any action because it is a clear matter of fraud and officials are afraid of being disclosure of the matter.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate Online (Expert)
06 May 2021

If the authorities are turning deaf ears to your complaint of this illegally run school ob obtaining permission playing fraud, you may escalate the matter to the state apex body governing the school administration, alternately you can file a PIL before high court giving all the details and seek closure of the school for the reasons you rely upon.

Hemant AgarwalOnline (Expert)
06 May 2021

1. Since you are "Anonymous", the Authorities are not bound to act on complaints made by anonymous person/s.

2. However, a Writ Petition can be filed in state HC, for proper directions to the relevant authorities to act on proper legit complaints. An "Anonymous" person will not be able to file any complaints or petitions.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal

kavksatyanarayanaOnline (Expert)
06 May 2021

For running schools, the permission of the District Education Officer of the District is a must. You shall complain to the State Commissioner of Education by Registered Post with relevant proofs on your complaint.

Pradipta Nath (Expert)
07 May 2021

If you have RTI reports that the School is not having the requisite permission, better to take the School and sleepy Administration before the Court by invoking the Writ Jurisdiction. High time for activity, Please engage an Advocate!

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
08 May 2021

एक दिन पहले ही विकास प्राधिकरण द्वारा यह अवगत कराया है कि विद्यालय को भवन से संबंधित दस्तावेज प्राधिकरण के समक्ष उपलब्ध ना किए जाने के कारण नगर योजना और विकास अधिनियम, 1973 की धारा 27 के तहत वाद संस्थित की कार्यवाही प्रक्रियाधीन है।
क्या इस बीच विद्यालय के संचालन को रोका जा सकता है ?

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Civil Litigation Course     |    x