Right of son on parents property

My grandparents have a son and a daughter. I’m the son of their son. Propably in 2011, my father had given money to my grandfather to purchase an agricultural land. My mother had even pledged gold in bank in order to get cash. But my grandfather purchased it in the name of my grandmother. My grandmother registered entire property to her daughters son leaving my father and me with nothing. This registration happened a week before my grandfathers death and we got to all this after his death. Can we get our property back? Atleast half of property (if entire property is not possible to get back)?
Property : 4 and 1/2 acres agricultural land

Property was in the name of grandmother, she had right to gift / sell it to anybody, you or your father can not object.

The money given to grandfather in 2011 is time barred, can not be recovered.

You or your father have no right in the property.

Take help of relatives for family solution / agreement.

Your grand mother was absolute owner of property so she had every right to ,sale,gift and transfer the property as per her wish.you and your father have no any legal right to challenge such transfer.

No. Either you or your father has no rights over the property of your grandmother, as she is the absolute owner. so she can do it as she wishes.

Seek blessings of your grandmother for "some" favour, if she desired so.

There is cause of action for your father to file a civil suit. The court's decision would depend upon the evidence adduced and legal principles urged during the trial.

Agree, blessings of elders are/ may result beneficial.

To my understanding this platform is meant for sharing knowledge on legal issues.

I am of the opinion, this platform is to show way for / guide the author.

Guidance does not include misguidance.

N.J.S.Rajkumar alias narasimhaOnline (Expert)

Mr. P.Venu could kindly narrate what was the Misguidance here instead of wasting the Thread and wasting others Time here.

×