Rg: how to become a judge in court of law

Good Morning to All,

Am a chartered accountant. i don't have any Degree (like B.com, BA, BSC etc). i would like to become a judge in civil court. as per my knowledge to become a Judge, first i should get myself enroll as a advocate in any state roll. To become advacate in state roll, i should get a law degree from recognaised universities (under 24(1)(c) of advocates act 1961).

my question is,

1) how many years it takes to become an advacate (since i don't have any degree) ?
2) is Qualification of Chartered accountant will treated as equivalent to Degree ?
3) can i complete, this law degree in distance mode ? Note: my ultimate object is to become a judge in court of law.

Thanks for your valuable time

Seek counselling from an academic forum.
No dispute involved for analyses and obligation of experts on this platform .

SAINATH DEVALLA (Expert)

Your aim is good. I don't find fault with it.
I am a lawyer by profession, can I become a chartered Accountant?

Sudhir KumarOnline (Expert)

You can visit High Court site and see qualification for judicial service examination.

×