LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Resign from public sector bank

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 21 December 2010 This query is : Resolved 

i have resigned from a public sector bank, but they still given me the relieving letter which i have to produce in my new employment. According to bank rules i have given my 14 days salary for sudden resign. Please suggest me.
Devajyoti Barman (Expert) 21 December 2010
Take this issue with the hiher echelons of the Bnak. If that does not yield any result and if you have not volated any terms of the job contract then you could file Writ petition in the High Court.
Advocate. Arunagiri (Expert) 22 December 2010
You produce the resignation letter copy and the proof for compensation paid to your present employer, to convince them that you are not violating any job contract.

Send notice to the bank demanding the relieving letter.
s.subramanian (Expert) 22 December 2010
Yes. I agree with the above views.
Parthasarathi Loganathan (Expert) 22 December 2010
Please check up with the Terms and Conditions spelt out in the Appointment order as I understand no bank will entertain just 14 days notice for resignation.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query