Reply to false notice returned

Hi

I had received a false notice claimimg ownership of my land for which i have replied with notices to all the concerned parties but all of them have returned as there is no person in that name.Hence what should i do next to redeem my property.

Nadeem QureshiOnline (Expert)

Dear Querist
your query is not clear, you should ask specific

Shonee KapoorOnline (Expert)

Your reply is enough. Hope you are in possession of your land.

Shonee Kapoor
harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Shailesh Kr. ShahOnline (Expert)

Query is not much clear.

R.K NandaOnline (Expert)

State full facts.

Padmanabhan.R (Querist)

Sir

I have a vacant land in chennai for which some persons send me a notice via speedpost claiming they had a gpa from my father who is no more and that they had sold it whereas after my father's expiry 3 years ago i had the land changed to my name from my father's name thru a settlement deed.I send reply notices to all the false claimants in the notice and it returned saying there was no persons by that name there.Now how should i proceed , should i file a declaration suit and if i do it how long will it take and is it the correct and only way to prove that the plot belongs to me? thanks...

Padmanabhan.R (Querist)

The plot is secured with compound wall and the locked gate by me

Padmanabhan.R (Querist)

Please guide me on the correct way so that i can get relief

Padmanabhan.R (Querist)

Awaiting the learned gentlemens reply

Shailesh Kr. ShahOnline (Expert)

Is sale deed executed through poa ?
if answer of above question is yes then file cancellation of that sale deed.

you should not file declaration suit.

Padmanabhan.R (Querist)

yes the sale deed that they have given is executed through fake poa ? So cancellation of it would be fine?

Anirudh (Expert)

Dear Mr. Padmanabhan,
Would you mind consulting a local lawyer and then take things forward, instead of simply discussing things here without furnishing full documents / facts. Since it relates to valuable immovable property of yours, it would be advisable for you to consult a local lawyer with all your documents /papers.

Padmanabhan.R (Querist)

Sir

I have consulted a local lawyer and have send notices to those people which has returned back and now my lawyer wants to file declaration suit.I want to know if this is the right path and how long will it take for a declaration suit to confirm that the rightful owner is me...

Padmanabhan.R (Querist)

Awaiting distinguished members reply as i am unaware of these procedures

Padmanabhan.R (Querist)

Should we pay any court fee for the declaration suit? If so how much?

Padmanabhan.R (Querist)

Now my mother has got court orders to appear in person as she and my sister had executed a settlement deed in my name after my fathers death.

×

CrPC Course!     |    x