LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Regular degree completed while in government service

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 13 May 2024 This query is : Resolved 
I have joined as junior engineer in government electricity department on the base of diploma in engineering. While in service with prior permission, I have completed bachelor in engineering (B.E.) degree. On the basis of B.E. degree, I have selected in PWD department as assistant engineer and I have joined the PWD Department. If someone from my previous department, complains to PWD department that I have completed B.E. degree while in service, then can PWD terminate me from job or what PWD department will do in my case ?
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 13 May 2024
Why did you think like that? You stated that with prior permission from the authority, you completed the course. If it is correct you need not worry about it.
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 13 May 2024
You have repeated the same question man y times in this section as well as the forum section and yor question was well attended by many experts, you can visit the previous threads to know more answers.
Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Expert) 14 May 2024
In case you have committed a misconduct (perusing higher education without permission of deptt while in service) then present employer can take notice of the same.
P. Venu (Expert) 14 May 2024
What is the context for this query?
Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Expert) 15 May 2024
Appears imaginary.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now