Registration with bar council of india

Respected sir,
I have completed LLB in April 2010 by KSKV Kuchchh University Bhuj as a regular student being a Air Force personnel by taking permission from my service authorities. At present still I am in service, Now I want to clear my doubts as:
(i) Can I register with Bar Council of India during service? If not, Then can I register after retirement and practice in any court? what will be the procedure?

Thanking You
Puranmal Verma 7259907852

N.K.AssumiOnline (Expert)

No, while in service: Yes after retirement. Go to Bar council Office of your state for registration after retirement.

R.K NandaOnline (Expert)

after retirement u can enroll with BC of ur state.

I have also the similar opinion with one addition that you can chose either of the bar Councils for your registration. There is no requirement to chose only your home State council. You are free to chose the place of practice.

Puranmal Verma (Querist)

Sir

I am very thankful to you all for your valuable advise.

NK Assumi ji, RK Nanda ji and RK Makkad ji

Most welcome from your side.

Shantilal PandyaOnline (Expert)

I share and endorse the views of shri Raj Kumar.

×