LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Regarding tenant act.

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 02 October 2021 This query is : Resolved 
i have a client whose late father had pasassation of the house property of educational institute from the date of 1961. so how to apply tenancy act for this property to get lien property or land or money for occupy this land. client have light bill with own name, gas connection bill, house rent pavati from owner of the land. we have still passation of this property independently.

so please advice me for the suit against the institute.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 03 October 2021
Presumably you are representing landlord, isn't it ?
If so, there are preconditions to bring the suit under State Rent Control Act, read and find out whether it is applicable on the demised property.
You have not posted relevant information, it will be better to consult a local senior for proper analyses of facts and guidance.
SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Expert) 03 October 2021

As per me, you have a query how to apply to declare as a tenant. You have to approach civil court to get property as tenant.
Advocate Bhartesh goyal (Expert) 03 October 2021
File civil suit for declaration and get order that you possess the property as a tenant.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query