Regarding removal of name

This query is : Resolved 

25 November 2020

Sir i am co accused in 498a case filed by my sister in law .the framing of charge stage will start next month.i want to remove my name by filing discharge petition.
So what time it will take to remove my name.what are the chances that my name will get removed.

N.J.S.Rajkumar alias narasimhaOnline (Expert)
25 November 2020

Refer your earlier Query Posted Today and the Reply is there

Rajendra K Goyal Online (Expert)
26 November 2020

Decision depend on the case, charges and witness, other material against you.

Rajendra K Goyal Online (Expert)
26 November 2020

Repeated query:

Dr J C VashistaOnline (Expert)
27 November 2020

Repitition of same story is absurd and ridiculous.
What is the opinion and advise of the lawyer engaged/ paid by accused ?

P. Venu Online (Expert)
27 November 2020

An accused can move a discharge petition in the trial court or a quash petition in the High Court. However, such petitions are allowed in only in exceptional cases, where the charge report, taken as a whole and accepted at their entirety, does not disclosed the offence as alleged.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x