LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Regarding gratuity

(Querist) 25 April 2022 This query is : Resolved 
Hello Sir,
I am working in a private engineering college since 4 years 9 months. Now due to pregnancy(2 months) I want to give resignation so in this case would I eligible to get gratuity or not? Please clear it. 🙏 I will be very thankful to you.
Advocate Bhartesh goyal (Expert) 25 April 2022
Yes, you are entitled to get gratuity amount if you have completed 4 years and 9 months continously or more than it in same cocern.
Priya Chaudhary (Querist) 25 April 2022
Thank you so much sir.
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 25 April 2022
Yes. I agree with the learned expert advice of Mr.Bhartesh goyal sir.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 26 April 2022
I agree with the experts advise.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query