LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Regarding child custody case

(Querist) 14 September 2015 This query is : Resolved 

I have filled child custody case and after 2 years i got access to meet my child.the access is given by court to pick the child from my x wife apartment . However , for some time the child came with me and was very much interested and bonding was maintained now the child has stopped coming to me as the child is threatened by my xwife to get the good alimony for child. my case is still going on in court and i am normal service class person but demand of my wife is 1.5cror which court also didnt accepted and asked to continue the case.

I have placed the application in court that she is not allowing me to meet child but court is not accepting any videos where child has been shown threat.

I want to know if there is any separate law to file for child threat in criminal court against my xwife. as the civil procedure are not helping and not allowing to submit the valid media proof's.

I heard about the crpc 94/95/96 but not sure if that works.

any guidance is much appreciable and thanks in advance

Devajyoti Barman (Expert) 15 September 2015
You can file case of criminal intimidation to the child by his mother. The police on the basis of complaint can act.
If the order of civil court is not complied with for visitation of the child then you can file contempt petition in high court.
Vedanta shah (Querist) 15 September 2015
Thanks Devajyoti.
Vedanta shah (Querist) 15 September 2015
I just had a question if the police does not support us or say it is case in court what should we do further action.

malipeddi jaggarao (Expert) 15 September 2015
Contempt petition in High Court as suggested by expert Shri Barman.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 16 September 2015
Agree with the expert Devajyoti Barman.
Vedanta shah (Querist) 17 September 2015
Thank you all for replying on the post.

I would require help on this as I am not getting proper guidance .

Let me express my confusion here. As my case is still in family court i need to file this contempt petition in high court and also criminal intimidation FIR need to be done in my area police station. Please correct me if I am wrong on understanding.

Also if any pune lawyer here then would like to get more understanding from them.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 21 September 2015
Your understanding is correct, you may file contempt petition in high court. If the local police are not cooperative, then you may approach the higher police officials seeking same relief.
Vedanta shah (Querist) 16 October 2015
thanks for answer.

I have checked with few lawyers on this but they all said it will delay in my case.

at present her evidence and cross has started and 2 lawyers whom i approached told me to not to do this right now as it will delay the case.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query