LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Refund of fees

(Querist) 24 June 2011 This query is : Resolved 
Dear all member
How are you, I applied for do course B.ED from Anupama college of Education Bangalore in October 2010 but due to reason of compulsory subject of English in graduation college is not taking admission in B.ED it mean i am not eligible for take admission in b.ed. Before 4 months ago I went for verify original documents and confirm about admission then he told that you are not eligible for take admission as you haven't English Subject and your fees will be refund within one week. Now when do I talk to a college about that then nobody want to talk about that.I paid fee by demand draft in the favour of Anupama college of Education payable at Bangalore. It was Amt. 20,000 and it has been discounted by the college. Now I want to know that can i take legal action. Its about to one year but i couldn't get that refund.
Advocate Bhartesh goyal (Expert) 25 June 2011
Yes,you can take legal action against college authorities by lodging F.I.R and filing consumer case.
mahendrakumar (Expert) 25 June 2011
first sent a notice to the college demanding the refund of the fees and in the event of non refund,you intend to raise a consumer complaint for deficiency of service and unfair trade practice,by regd post.

wait for about 3-4 weeks for their response.

if,the refund is not materialised,file a consumer complaint at the cdrf nearest to the cause of action.(you can file it according to your convenience,if the college is situated away, if you have taken the dd locally,you can file the case at the nearer/jurisdictional area CDRF)
Advocate. Arunagiri (Expert) 25 June 2011
Send a legal notice to them. You will get your money.
prabhakar singh (Expert) 25 June 2011
Expert : mahendrakumar has advised a right way to proceed.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query