LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Redevelopment of building

(Querist) 12 December 2013 This query is : Resolved 
Our building consists of 40 members & is a legal registered society. But the land is not yet conveyanced in society's name. We are going for redevelopment.
1. So what type of documents are to be executed during the redevelopment process?? Also land owner is refusing to transfer land in society's name but agreeing to give it to developer for redevelopment who is one his friend.
2. What care has to taken??
3. If we want to purchase additional bedroom with money in same house do we have to pay for carpet area or builtup or super builtup area??

Pls advice
BAALASUBRAMANNYAMM (Expert) 12 December 2013
Take assistance of a local lawyer for drafting of required documents etc.,
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 12 December 2013
Society should initiate legal action against the land owner as per its agreement otherwise you all shall be ultimate sufferers.

The sole care which you all require is to get the ownership transferred in the name of the society.

Purchasing or additional space depends upon your mutual agreement.

Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 12 December 2013
Well advised by the expert raj kumar makkad ji. First get the land transferred in the name of the society.
R.K Nanda (Expert) 13 December 2013
consult local lawyer.
malipeddi jaggarao (Expert) 13 December 2013
Well advised by Shri Rajkumar Makkad.
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 13 December 2013
Mr. Makkad has aptly advised. First the property has to be conveyed on the Society's name, as advised, the society may issue a legal notice to the developer/owner/landlord for the purpose and then initiate suitable legal actions.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query