LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Recovery suit

(Querist) 24 May 2016 This query is : Resolved 
Respected sir
The PSU has recovered part of Diciplinary fine amount through Leave encashment. Can recovery suit for recovery of remaining disciplinary action fine amount filed in civil court, Please Reply,Thanks in Advance
Kumar Doab (Expert) 24 May 2016
What is the opinion of your own legal cell?

Is this employee member of internal unions?

Has union taken up the matter?

The establishment may engage an able counsel specializing in labor-service matters.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 24 May 2016
How are you related?

What is the amount to be recovered and what was total amount decided to be recovered?

Whether the employee retired/ terminated / absconded?

Full case file and decision of disciplinary authority need to be referred. discuss with local lawyer expert in service matters.
P. Venu (Expert) 25 May 2016
Please provide the material facts.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query