Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Recovery of rent

(Querist) 17 August 2017 This query is : Resolved 
rented a shop on july 15 to june 16 @ 18000 pm. on 11 month rent agreement, after april 16 renter stopped paying rent , notice has been send for Possession and Recovery of Rent/Damages/Mesne profit on Nov 16 after one month renter vacated the shop without informing and without paying elec. bill @ 15000 , renter didn,t came to court therefore ex-parte ordered.
Should the renter pay the rent ?
What if he fail to pay the rent ?
Is there any provision for any action against renter ?
Please reply.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 17 August 2017
Landlord can file execution for the decreed amount and whatever has been awarded in the ex party decree, nothing more without court orders.
Advocate Bhartesh goyal (Expert) 17 August 2017
File exec�tion petition and recover the decreetal amount by attachment of jd. Property.
Kumar Doab (Expert) 17 August 2017
Look into the prayer made to court and award of court.
Advocate Suneel Moudgil (Expert) 18 August 2017
well advised by the experts
Kumar Doab (Expert) 18 August 2017
Thanks for agreeing Mr. Suneel Moudgil.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query