LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Query of land

(Querist) 03 March 2012 This query is : Resolved 
how could i know that a land is a disputed?
which court has the record of any pending or dispose case relating a land?
V R SHROFF (Expert) 03 March 2012
Any pending court case is invariably in the same territorial jurisdiction.
Now you know the owner, as per 7/12 ext etc.
You can check on internet, the cause list of parties to suit, and search if any case pending on that particular person?
you will get details of any pending litigation.

You can also publish Public Notice asking Objections Claims on property.
Nadeem Qureshi (Expert) 04 March 2012
Dear Tina
Its depend on the nature of dispute,
feel free to call
prabhakar singh (Expert) 04 March 2012
In Maharashtra reportedly there is law to register the disputes with details of court and parties togather with description of property in dispute in sub registrar office.

In other states where is no such law either institution register of courts can be checked upon or an application by RTI can be made with detail of parties and description of property in courts having original jurisdiction over the property.
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 04 March 2012
It should be better to have detailed search report with the help of a lawyer who has see all the aspects related with the land and may declare the land disputed or clear.
Guest (Expert) 06 March 2012
I endorse the views of Shri Makkad.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query