Quality of fossil product delivered by myntra

This query is : Resolved 

Online (Querist)
07 June 2021

i have ordered one fossil sunglasses from myntra worth 4140 rupees...before ordering i saw their no exchange and return policy. so i contacted them told my skeptical situation and they replied they would assure me 100% quality , problem is a scratch on the sunglasses. it did not have the case of fossil and warranty card ,not safely packed...i made the unboxing video too.. i have filed complain over myntra they say they will look into it they need 2-3 days then decide nd after that refund me if they like..all i feel is cheated and wastage of time and mental torture of calling them again and again worrying about it nd all they would do is refund the exact if they like .....should i complain in the consumer court or should i just ask them to refund with compensation and what should be amount for compensation ?

Sankaranarayanan Online (Expert)
07 June 2021

First you can amicably try to solve the issues .If they ready to refund your money or replace the material with their own cost you can accept it. for which you can briefly send a email or letter to the seller . If they not obey their commitments then you can take appropriate legal action against them with demand of compensation through consumer forum.

kavksatyanarayanaOnline (Expert)
07 June 2021

Yes. Agreed with the advice of the above learned expert Mr.Sankaranarayan sir.

Dr J C VashistaOnline (Expert)
08 June 2021

I endorse and appreciate opinion and advise of expert Mr. Sankarnarayan.
To add to the above you may also lodge police complaint for cheating and fraud committed by the company.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate Online (Expert)
08 June 2021

Since you have made a complaint to the service provider, you may wait for their response as assured by them,.
If they do not respond within a reasonable time then you may issue a legal notice to them demanding replacement or refund your money with costs towards mental agony you suffered due to this, if they still fail to comply with he demands made, you may look into the option of approaching consumer forum for relief, compensation and the costs.
However you may bear it in mind that the expenses, time, energy you may be consuming towards the proposed legal pursuance of the case may not be worth of the items, hence choice is yours.

Advocate Bhartesh goyalOnline (Expert)
09 June 2021

You have been supplied defective sunglasses by myntra.Its unfair trade practice of mantra.issue legal notice to myntra and ask them to replace or refund the cost of sunglasses.Condition that no exchange or return does not apply in your case.If myntra does not respond then file complaint before District Consumer Forum and claim cost of sunglasses and compensation towards mental and physical agony caused to you.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Muslim Personal Law     |    x