LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pwd road and nala on my agri land.

(Querist) 10 January 2017 This query is : Resolved 
Dear sir,
In my village waiser pwd road is passing along with my 2 acre agri land. The road was 16 feet broad and now pwd is constructing 24 feet broad. Pwd has 66 feet road broad space in revenue along with my agri land pwd dep. constructing road in my malkiyat (ownership) 2 to 10 feet. The road is not on its own position. They are measuring the road from centre of road instead of burji pathar.
How i can stop them to use my agri land to make road legally.
They have to measure the road sides from burji pathar or not.
Please help me

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Expert) 10 January 2017
You can get the town plan sanction of your land and give application to local authority for its proper measurement.
Will u appreciate this answer by giving like on my LCI profile?
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 10 January 2017
Discuss with local lawyer and try to obtain stay from court on expansion of the Road on your land.

You should act fast.
sandeep pilania (Querist) 11 January 2017
Any other expert views
sandeep pilania (Querist) 11 January 2017
Any other expert views
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 15 January 2017
@ Sandeep Pilania,
Whether the 16 feet wide existing road, which is proposed to be extended to 24 feet out of 66 feet (already stated to have been acquired/owned by PWD) was built by PWD for some highway or constructed by village panchayat?

What does kbatoni/khasra girdawari find mention about the existing road?

Whether you have applied or already got it measured by revenue authorities? What was the point from where the patwari has measured the area of 66 feet at the initial time of acquisition.

Whether any notification has been made by the State/Union government to acquire further land for expansion/extension the road, as alleged?

No opinion can be formed and advise rendered in the absence of various relevant questions regarding your query. Therefore you should discuss/consult the issue with a local prudent lawyer for proper analysis, guidance and proceeding.
Adv. Yogen Kakade (Expert) 14 March 2017
I agree with the experts.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query