Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Pse

sir

one of my fried appointed as assistant Trainee in central public sector enterprises. as per the appointment letter after completion of one year he will be absorbed as workmen, during the period training company issued letter saying your training period is not satisfactory, after completion of one year instead of absorption has extended the training period ,, kindly advice me what is the solution

th

What is your query? is your friend not satisfied with the remarks of PSE?
Vague query and incomplete information

Anirudh (Expert)

There is no solution. If the PSE says that his performance during training is not satisfactory, he has to concentrate and ensure that he performs well and completes the training successfully, so that he can be absorbed thereafter.

malipeddi jaggaraoOnline (Expert)

No solution. He has to undergo extended training and successfully come out to be eligible for placement.

Completion of training to the satisfaction of the employer is a must before absorption.

He should complete the training to the satisfaction of his employer.

raghavendraOnline (Querist)

here my question is he has been appointed as an employee, if employer extending the training period that would be consider as an punishment,

can employer impose the punishment with out conducting an enquiry

Not punishment, as a condition of service, which can be found in the terms & conditions of appointment. Better refer to the aooiubtnebt order.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate Online (Expert)

It may not be considered as punishment, it may be well within law especially after having served him with a letter about his training performance, so there is nothing illegal about it.

I do agree with the wise advice of experts.

×

Civil Litigation Course     |    x