Civil Procedure Code (CPC)


This query is : Resolved 

Online (Querist)
12 July 2014


one of my fried appointed as assistant Trainee in central public sector enterprises. as per the appointment letter after completion of one year he will be absorbed as workmen, during the period training company issued letter saying your training period is not satisfactory, after completion of one year instead of absorption has extended the training period ,, kindly advice me what is the solution


Dr J C VashistaOnline (Expert)
13 July 2014

What is your query? is your friend not satisfied with the remarks of PSE?
Vague query and incomplete information

Anirudh (Expert)
13 July 2014

There is no solution. If the PSE says that his performance during training is not satisfactory, he has to concentrate and ensure that he performs well and completes the training successfully, so that he can be absorbed thereafter.

malipeddi jaggaraoOnline (Expert)
13 July 2014

No solution. He has to undergo extended training and successfully come out to be eligible for placement.

Guest (Expert)
13 July 2014

Completion of training to the satisfaction of the employer is a must before absorption.

Rajendra K Goyal Online (Expert)
13 July 2014

He should complete the training to the satisfaction of his employer.

raghavendraOnline (Querist)
13 July 2014

here my question is he has been appointed as an employee, if employer extending the training period that would be consider as an punishment,

can employer impose the punishment with out conducting an enquiry

Guest (Expert)
13 July 2014

Not punishment, as a condition of service, which can be found in the terms & conditions of appointment. Better refer to the aooiubtnebt order.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate Online (Expert)
14 July 2014

It may not be considered as punishment, it may be well within law especially after having served him with a letter about his training performance, so there is nothing illegal about it.

Raj Kumar MakkadOnline (Expert)
20 July 2014

I do agree with the wise advice of experts.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Civil Litigation Course     |    x