LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Property transfer

(Querist) 13 June 2013 This query is : Resolved 
We have house and some land at rural area in karnataka in the name of my father, which we left around 15 years back and staying in bangalore. around 6 years back my father expired. In that rural house my father in law is staying at the house and he transferred the house and surrounding land in his name. He made the gift deed that he has blood relation with the owner of the house and paper not registered in register office. And he took some of my family members signature in stamp paper saying its required for some reason and in my name place he made forgery signature. And he transfer first to my mother name form 9 and then he transferred to his name and some part of the house transferred his brother name in mandal panchayath all are transferred in form 9. Now i would like to know how can get back our property from his possession?. First of all he is not our blood relation, 2nd he made forgery in signature, 3rd without deed registration how he transferred in mandal panchayat. Please suggest what is the procedure to get back our property.
ajay sethi (Expert) 13 June 2013
contact local lawyer . file suit challenging the transfer of property made on gift deed . file criminal complaint of forgery against your FIL . please note that gift deed is required to be properly stamped and regd . otherwise it is inadmissible in evidence ,
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 13 June 2013
Challenge in the court. File criminal case for forgery.
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 13 June 2013
Immediately file a criminal case against your FIL and then file a civil suit for setting aside the alleged transfer of property in the name of your FIL.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :