Property rights

This query is : Resolved 

12 July 2020

We are two brothers father has divided his property between us by registerd will..i have sold my share with my father’s consent and purchased a new plot on my name , map is also passed on my name i want to do construction on that plot by taking father is agreed that he will pay emi for that loan question is if my father pays emi for my construction from his account ,can my brother or his son make a right on that property in future??

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
13 July 2020

No, your brother has no right, claim, interest or title of your self-acquired property irrespective of the fact that your father is helping you financially in its construction.

P. Venu (Expert)
13 July 2020

The posting suggests deeper issues. Please post complete facts.

Rajendra K Goyal (Expert)
13 July 2020

Property is in your name, your brother or his son has no right in it.

During life time your father has right to give / spend / lend / gift / donate his self earned money / property, neither you nor your brother has right to raise objection.

EMI paid towards your loan account paid by your father can not be objected by your brother.

kavksatyanarayana (Expert)
13 July 2020

No. Your brother or his son has no right over the property. Your father is giving from his own account with his wish. so they cannot object to you.

aman (Querist)
25 July 2020

Thank you all experts ..

Rajendra K Goyal (Expert)
25 July 2020

You are welcome, may revert in case of further question on the query.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Indian Evidence Act     |    x