LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Property registered on father name when my father is munor

(Querist) 30 June 2021 This query is : Resolved 
My grandfather purchased agricultural land on my father name when my father was minor in 1965. Mutation done in my father names in 1976. Property tax paid by my father since 40 years to till now. Land is my father possession since 40 years. Land possession certificate and bank loan on this land on my father's name. My grandfather died before 20 years. No problem is my one uncle claiming on this land. What should we do? Can they take share
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 30 June 2021
As the land is in your father's name, your uncle cannot get a share.
Advocate Bhartesh goyal (Expert) 01 July 2021
No , your uncle has no right/share in land as the same was purchased in your father's name and being used without any interruption by your father since last forty years.
P. Venu (Expert) 01 July 2021
How is claiming - has he filed any case in the Court? What are the grounds in which your uncle is claiming?
Isaac Gabriel (Expert) 01 July 2021
Is there any locus standy in claiming? Has he evidence for making claim?State full facts.
Hemant Agarwal (Expert) 01 July 2021
AGREE with above Experts.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 01 July 2021
Since the registered title deed is on your father's name besides the revenue records on his name to prove his possession and enjoyment of the same for over four decades, the claim for a share now made by his brother is not maintainable.
Your father can properly challenge the same in court of law if he still files any suit in this regard.

Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 02 July 2021
The case can be defended and got dismissed if filed by your uncle

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query