Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Property matter - case

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 30 May 2018 This query is : Resolved 
My 7 acres agricultural land is illegally occupied by impersonating my signatures, my photo and me while creating forged and fabricated documents by a group of 8
People .when I learnt this I filed a police complaint and a case was registered .and required charge sheet was also filed . This happened in the year 2009 , and accused kept conspiring and delayed the trail from 2009 onwards till now . Finally during the trail on 7/5/2018 when I defecto complaint could not present myself in the court a non bailable warrant was issued against (though I am not the accused but only a defacto complainant) and the case posted on 21/5/2018 for further steps and also for my presence . However I was not at all aware of the issuance of the nbw against me as neither the concerned police or anybody informed me about this .
As the case was posted on 25/5/18, I contacted the concerned App on 24/5/18 about the case and I was told that I have to be present in the court 12 pm as a nbw is pending against me .
When I reached the court along the APP , and immediately file the nbw recalling petition and to my surprise the judge not only dismissed my NBW petition but also ordered the police to take me under police custody . I was totally zapped that I was actually the victim/ defacto complainant and em getting penalised for what ? Is such an act done by the learned magistrate justified as lawful and justified in according to the law of the land ?
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 31 May 2018
You move an IA in Sessions or High court that you are a defacto complainant instead of expediting your case the Judge issued NBW and when I went to meet him to recall NBW he dismissed your NBw petition to my surprise. and instead sent me police custodyl This is highly illegal, immoral and opposed to public policy and against Justice and results in miscarriage of justice. Instead of sending me to police for interrogation he had sent me to outright police custody.
R.Ramachandran (Expert) 31 May 2018
Please type the contents of the order passed by the Court, in your case.
Asgher Mahdi (Expert) 31 May 2018
Unless the Court Order is not supplied it is difficult to solve your query. What you read the order as laymen, the perusal of the court order through legal luminaries is different then forum can answer your query well.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 01 June 2018
Anonymous author with academic exercise.
Guest (Expert) 01 June 2018
What the lawyer of defacto complainant was doing all along, if NBW issued against you?
A case of losing 7 acres of land worth crores of rupees, but showed to have handled very carelessly, denotes nothing except the query being purely a hypothetical academic query.

Better contact your own lawyer to sort out your problem, if there is even the slightest of truth in your description.
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 18 June 2018
I agree with experts.
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 18 June 2018
I agree with experts.
Guest (Expert) 18 June 2018
What is the sense of agreeing with different pieces of advice by different members?
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 24 June 2018
I stick tomy above view.
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 24 June 2018
I stick tomy above view.
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 29 June 2018
I stick tomy above view.
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 04 July 2018
I agree with Experts.
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 04 July 2018
I agree with Experts.
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 05 July 2018
I agree with experts and my view.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query