LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Property loan

(Querist) 28 March 2023 This query is : Resolved 
My father has taken a loan of 5 lakh in 2012 on our house which is on my grandfathers name, I and my sister signed the bank documents, later my father has taken over draft of 5 lakh in 2015, but we did not sign any documents then, can we file a case on bank stating that we didn't sign the documents
ashok kumar singh (Expert) 28 March 2023
this is the concern of fact, in which context you desire to write so, to the bank. your query is incomplete, therefore lost its perspective in answering anything. thanks.
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 28 March 2023
If your father has a bank account he can take an overdraft without your signatures but if he will not clear the loan as legal heirs both of you have to repay the total loan. And you cannot file a case on the bank for an overdraft of your father.
P. Venu (Expert) 29 March 2023
What are the facts? What is the context?

Is your father/grandfather still alive? Were the Bank loans taken against the house standing in the name of your grandfather?

Please post complete facts as well the context for this query.
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 30 March 2023
You have already signed the bank documents in support of your father's loan, hence there is no necessity for your signature for this over draft payment received by your father.
Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Expert) 30 March 2023
please give full facts as to why you need to litigate.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now