Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Procedure required

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 07 October 2020 This query is : Resolved 
Hi sir we are four children of father who own a cidco flat in navimumbai. He expired in september 2020. what is the procedure to get the ownership of the flat so as to be able to sell it later by we four children. Its said that Maha govt. has done some major amendment in related laws which we are not aware of. I request a step by step procedure to get things in proper order. Yes father has made the will & wanted property to divide equally among children.
Your advice in this regard will be hihly appreciated sir,

Isaac Gabriel (Expert) 07 October 2020
Cosult a lawyer who will be able to divide propotionally as per will.
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 07 October 2020
You have to obtain the death certificate of your father. What about your mother? Then apply for the legal heir certificate from Rev. authorities. Then your mother if alive, you and your siblings can sell the property.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 08 October 2020
The property would be transferred in the name of all legal heirs in absence of any will.

Obtain death certificate and legal heir certificate and apply to CIDCO.

Discuss with local lawyer for complete formalities.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 09 October 2020
Mr./ Ms. Anonymous,
Consult a local prudent lawyer for proper appreciation of facts/ documents, professional guidance and necessary proceeding.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query