Upgrad LLM

Practice in courts under different state bar council

This query is : Resolved 

06 April 2018

I am enrolled as an Advocate under Assam State Bar Council. Can I practice in courts under West Bengal. Whether I can also get an enrollment under West Bengal Bar Council as well.

Suhail A.Siddiqui (Expert)
07 April 2018

After Amanding Advocate act, you can practice any where in India

Adv. Yogen KakadeOnline (Expert)
07 April 2018

Yes.. you can practice in any part of India.

Kumar Doab (Expert)
07 April 2018

Similar query is discussed at;

You may pick up relevant points..

Dr J C VashistaOnline (Expert)
08 April 2018

I differ with experts.
An advocate can get enrolled in any one Bar Council.
Area of practice shall also confine to that High Court in terms of a recent judgment of Allahabad High Court which has been upheld by Supreme Court.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x