LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Police Verification in Government Job

(Querist) 07 November 2017 This query is : Resolved 
I have done an offense 4yrs ago. I got drunk in a not licenced restaurant at alipurduar railway station. I caught by police and I was in their custody for 2hrs.Then I was released by signing i two papers.I think that was bail papers.But the si of the ps was known to us . At the outside of the police station he took 1150 ruppes from us(we 3 friends were there) and took our name on a sheet and left us.After that we didn't heard aboit the incident furthur.My hometown is siliguri . I studied in darjeeling . And the incident happend at alipurduar railway station. Now please suggest should I mention about the incident in the police verification form of govt service done prior appointment as I have been selected in STATE govt psu recruitment.
And how can I know that is there any case registered against me by police earlier please suggest.
Isaac Gabriel (Expert) 07 November 2017
Don't worry.This will not stand against you in police verification.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 07 November 2017
There is possibility that no case was registered, no medical was conducted hence. nothing to worry.

Can take help of reliable local lawyer to get details.
Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Expert) 08 November 2017
facts indicate that you paid bribe and o case registered. check from thana concerned
surajit misra (Querist) 08 November 2017
Dear Seniors,
Thanks a lot for the suggestions.
Can you please inform is there any method online or offline to know easily about if there any case registered against me in police database or not.Kindly suggest.
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 09 November 2017
as per your query no case is registered against you. why unnecessary thinking. However check in your government web site or google search.
surajit misra (Querist) 13 November 2017

Dear Seniors,
Is this site for any previous crime record search?..may I search here.. please suggest..
Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Expert) 14 November 2017
not a legal query
Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Expert) 14 November 2017
however when you enter the govt job the beware that being found intoxicated in public place is professional misconduct for govt servant and department case take action even without FIR.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :