police created false record

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
22 August 2019

An alleged complainant filed a Complaint against me that 100 sales tax paid certificates he produced n cheated tax amount 45 lakhs were got through me. IO recorded himself a statement that both the parties compromised themselves n hence it is disposed. But I didn't know all of this happened three years back. Later I come to know. When I asked in RTI police replied that my compromised statements not available in the file. Complainant is a contractor trickly acted n created a record. Police illegally helped him for this. Can I take action on the IO n contractor? How?

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Expert)
22 August 2019

Your main allegation is against police. So you can file complaint to higher authority against concern police officer.

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
23 August 2019

Unbelievable statement.
However, if there is some truth in the story it would be better to consult a local prudent lawyer for better appreciation of facts/documents, guidance and proceeding.

P. Venu (Expert)
23 August 2019

You have not posted the complete facts. The facts posted suggest deeper issues.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu