Poaching on the society land

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
17 September 2020

Dear Sir/Madam,

If a person is paying rent to the Housing society to park his car in the open space of land inside the society premises but has not been given permission to park his car at a particular spot and by parking his car in that spot he is causing obstruction to the other vehicles on the drive way and not moving his vehicle when asked to do so. Can this be considered Poaching on the societies open space of land.

What action can the MC take against such a member doing so.

Thanking You.

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900Online (Expert)
17 September 2020


You can complain to the society managing committee. The managing committee can take action against the said person. Society can direct them to park his vehicle in a proper manner or society can charge fine or file a complaint in the police.

Shilesh PatelOnline (Expert)
17 September 2020

solve this matter peacefully within society.

Rajendra K Goyal Online (Expert)
17 September 2020

Ask the society to cancel the levying of rent or a lot fixed space for parking so that it may not cause inconvenience to others.

If Society does not take any action, move court for a direction to society for not charging any rent till fixed space is allotted and obtain stay in charging and continuing rent on existing terms without allotting fixed space for parking.

Dr J C VashistaOnline (Expert)
18 September 2020

What is the dispute or legal problem involved in your post for consideration and obligation of experts on this platform ?

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now



IPC Grand Course     |    x